View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:04 PM   #60 (permalink)
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
I never said once I supported the way they did their deal with you. I never said once you aren't supposed to respond. It's the way you are choosing to respond. Trolling threads and name calling. I actually said you were right in your feelings towards that deal. But it's your reaction after that which has "turned me off". If you had said your peace, remained calm, and not went immature, I wouldn't feel that way. It's your choice who you "give money to". But it's also my choice of who's money I want.

if they didn't follow me around the board constantly making negative comments and talking slick it wouldn't be that way, infact that's the reason for the thread in this forum, because the guy was nervous that he was talking so much trash and putting my name in his sig he thought he might get in trouble for it. but I absolutely agree with you, you have every right to do whatever you want, I could care less, it's cards. I have no problem obtaining the cards I like. I mean? why am I supposed to care if you wouldn't want me to buy your cards in the future? so what? you probably save me some money/time.

just check your feedback you left for me and think about it the next time you can't get somebody to buy your cards in the B/S/T forum........... Awesome buyer! Instant Payment! Thanks! - Verufian

Im a buyer...... I refuse to deal with people who do bad business and act all types of crazy, if that offends you, COOL......... if I go to walmart and got the same treatment, guess what, i'm not going back to that walmart either!
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote