View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #61 (permalink)
Verufian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
if they didn't follow me around the board constantly making negative comments and talking slick it wouldn't be that way, infact that's the reason for the thread in this forum, because the guy was nervous that he was talking so much trash and putting my name in his sig he thought he might get in trouble for it. but I absolutely agree with you, you have every right to do whatever you want, I could care less, it's cards. I have no problem obtaining the cards I like. I mean? why am I supposed to care if you wouldn't want me to buy your cards in the future? so what? you probably save me some money/time.

just check your feedback you left for me and think about it the next time you can't get somebody to buy your cards in the B/S/T forum........... Awesome buyer! Instant Payment! Thanks! - Verufian

Im a buyer...... I refuse to deal with people who do bad business and act all types of crazy, if that offends you, COOL......... if I go to walmart and got the same treatment, guess what, i'm not going back to that walmart either!
You are right, and I hope for your sake that more people don't think like me, so you can continue in your business. I said in my first post our transaction was great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwasian View Post
no I just don't run around the forum begging for cards and calling people out for not playing the charity game 1000 times a day...... I pay my own way. and do impeccable business........ impeccable!!!
I do impeccable business as well, here AND on eBay. The difference is, people actually respect me. Maybe you don't see that respect is important, but I would argue this.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote