View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #65 (permalink)
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
I was nervous? You REFUSE to admit when you are wrong. You lie so much. You name call like a child. I just wanted to prove that you were lying and I wasn't. I never talk trash or anything, stop making stuff up I was just proving that you were lying, you were making stuff up, and you overreacted big time. That's all. I don't see anything in my signature anymore, however you have something. Just stop with the making stuff up, and man up for once. Just because you don't have a bad deal doesn't make you a great "businessman". You did to respect people too, and you clearly don't, with all the people talking bad about you, when you do nothing wrong in reality in terms of the deal.
you sound like a broken record....... a wrong one, but none the less a broken record.
Collecting Carlos Correa / Byron Buxton / Manny Machado / Bryce Harper / Mark Appel / Kris Bryant (lower end stuff & bgs slabs) Basketball: Blake Griffin / Derrick Rose / Paul George / Damian Lillard Football: Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson
Qwasian is online now   Reply With Quote