View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03supto View Post
piss you off?

I lost mine for $300 when i told the seller i would've gladly paid 500 for it and told him he lost out. He then had the audacity to tell me i was being a crybaby because i lost the card...

well no shlt sherlock obviously...but it probably went to a FLIPPER....I hate FLIPPERS who want $1K for them afterwards....

Its called making a profit and millions of business' do it every day. Why is it so frowned upon on here. Its business. You buy something for a certin price and sell it for a higher price. Hello, your local grocery store does it every day. As does Mcdonalds, Burger King, Walmart and so on. Believe it or not, some people could care less if others obtain the cards that they want for thier pcs. Your pc, or anyones on here is of no concern what so ever to me. I am trying to make money. That is more important then any personal relationship on here. Or anywhere for that matter. Money is more important to me then anyone on here ever will be. No one said you have to like it or agree with it.