View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #52 (permalink)
monkeymcgee

Well, I wrapped up the second set of 50 characters for the base sketch cards tonight. So I am done, except for picking up upgrades here and there.

I don't want to say which ones to mess up things for the other set builders out there, but there definintely seem to be some characters that don't have as many sketches as others. Could just be the luck of the listings though.

If you notice any broken links above, those have been chosen for resale because I had an upgrade and no longer needed it for a set. There's a few characters that I have several dupes of and I'll be paring those down a bit.

I'm also going to do another post once I get a good format for the character set display. Then I'll just update those as I upgrade the individual sketches.

I decided to pull some of the hinged cards I had for sale that I really liked because these are selling really low IMO and I'd rather keep my Ghost Riders than sell at the current prices

Anyway, here's the next batch. I also have a couple PSCs to share, but I'll do a separate post for that.

Last edited by monkeymcgee; 11-20-2012 at 11:03 PM.
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote