View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:53 PM   #96 (permalink)
jeremyhli

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickfromcwe View Post
I think it's kind of an unwritten rule, though I could be wrong. When you say your joining, you commit to pay for the slot price by the date/time given by the host. It's very clear in the instructions, and I think more hosts need to start dinging people for backing out.

This has gotten worse, it seems, in the last few months. I have only been doing breaks since late May I believe, but I know a few breaks I've been in recently filled and then had to be moved back to testing. It's uncalled for. I understand if something comes up. HOWEVER, I would be amazed if something came up for five people in a 32 slot break. At the very least, it provides me with a long list of people I know I'll never deal with.

I'm not condemning everyone who backs out of breaks. Like the OP stated, everyone runs into emergencies every now and then, but this is symptomatic of more than half of all breaks. Spots have to be given to backups and it just slows things down.

So, I agree with you, something needs to be done to start to weed those who aren't standing behind what they say when they say give me spot....
Yeah.I understand where it can get annoying with gb's here.Since release date is set for next week too its holding us back on the break.I'm hoping though that even if it doesn't refill before the release date, people will see how awesome the product is once released and we shouldn't have a problem filling it up afterwards. At a full mastercase, its better than getting your own box at about $150 a box. A lot more chances at awesome hits.Absolute is always a hot Rookie an vet set too at which has many nice cards. Hope this gets rolling soon again!
jeremyhli is offline   Reply With Quote