View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:28 AM   #846 (permalink)
mindbinge

today...
I went to wally world to get a cheapo laptop because i need one for my travel games to send pics in to various newspapers during football season since most of the time its a 2 hr drive home and the deadline to get them in is usually only an hour or so after the games...denied...got there early and all the laptops were already taken? The sale was at 10pm and i was there at 6pm...still...DENIED!

so I decided to pick up a couple of things for the kids and fought the crowds...by the time i got out of there it was 930pm so i am standing in line dying of thirst thinking i will hit up the Taco Bell thats next door for a Baja Blast on the way home...DENIED...Taco Bell closed for Thanksgiving.

So i go home and I get online i went to BevMo! - Wine, Spirits, Liquor, Beer, Microbrews, Gourmet, Champagne, Cabernet, Chardonnay, Bordeaux, Scotch, Vodka, Tequila and tried to order a bottle of Sammy Hagar Beach Rum for my friend for xmas...you have to pick your state to see items they can ship to you...so i do that as instructed and there it is...Sammy's Rum...so i order a couple of bottles and go to the checkout...where i get this:

Sorry - we can't ship the items marked in red to Virginia.

Denied...grrrr...I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick a football sometimes.

See my collection at: Bradshaw44.com