View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:01 PM   #230 (permalink)
bdrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Could that not be said about every product? I mean if you are suggesting that anything being sold and not kept is considered garbage then just about everything is garbage.

I thought UD was garbage. But you didnt see me start 100 threads in discontent. Its really starting to get old. Every day someone is crying foul that they cant get what they want for a price they wanted for. If you dont like Panini, thats fine. But to leverage that to get people to stop buying it because they love it is the wrong attitude. I stopped collecting because UD was bilking people out of money with exquisite. THey turned a hobby into a money making cash cow for investors while raping collectors to death. They ruined it for kids by offering $500/packs. Kids can afford to drop $500 for 5 cards? Right!! It is what it is.
Exquisite wasn't meant for kids? I don't understand your argument. You could get a box of Upper Deck for around $60. So Exquisite ruined it for kids because they couldn't afford the best cards? I can't afford a Porsche, but that doesn't ruin driving for me. If Exquisite ruined your childhood, it's probably because you were a greedy brat.

Upper Deck had products at every price point. Even their worst releases had better design and quality pulls than Panini's mid-end products.
I recently started working full-time (finally). As a result, I often forget about PMs which I've reviewed during the day, but did not have time to respond to. Please feel free to follow up. It is not my intention to ignore or forget about anyone.

Last edited by bdrr; 11-28-2012 at 07:05 PM.
bdrr is online now   Reply With Quote