View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #1662 (permalink)
The Madbacker
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD View Post
Balance? Where did you order from that you can make payments on them? Sorry if it's a dumb question but didn't see an option for that on the link provided for pre-orders from the main Cryptozoic site and I've never pre-ordered cards either.
I ordered from 2 Online sellers with 20% down. I just paid the remaining 80% to both sellers.

Most pre-sells want a down payment with the balance due 2 weeks from release.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote