View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #296 (permalink)
doobypenguin
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by nera20 View Post
doobypenguin, are you doing the holiday stuff as a case break? That should be nice
Hit list is being written as we speak. Scans will be up soon after.
I will note your trades after all this is done.

Vault did seem a little lackluster compared to last years, however i think the inner boxes are much better this year. More variety and more autos. The case hits weren't really that good. Carmen Electra Boy Beater, Maria Kanellis Boy Beater, 2 mary riley boy beaters, and another boy beater. so we got an extra one of those, 3 sara underwood autos and 1 sara underwood kiss card. Lowest hit was a 5/5, but other than that, there were a few okay parallels. The problem is there are so many new girls and a lot of these autos are from 2005.

Anyways, it was a fun break. If anyone is selling their 2005 signature series boxes, i'd be happy to get them from you.

Thanks again everyone for joining! I just finished the first case list of hits. I'll post both lists at once once i finish the 2nd.

So far i have puckfan888 wanted me to break all his boxes and glen89 to break his '05 box.