View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #138 (permalink)
mwheeler27

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4auto View Post
I only put down ONE PERSON , because that ONE person trolls on the other members in other treads. ONE PERSON and only ONE PERSON.

as for COMC, i like the site. Never posted about COMC outside of this board. My "rants" about shipping is to help COMC see what bulk buyers think about the shipping structure.
h4auto,

Are you incapable of following rules? Did you not read Pat's post? Here it is in case you missed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat_blowoutcards View Post
Hey Guys,

Let's keep this thread on topic, which is for notifying others of your new listings on COMC. Feel free to discuss other COMC topics in other thread(s).

Thanks
And if you're talking about me trolling, you're gravely mistaken, and I resent it. This sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

I only try to set people straight when they attack other members in this forum. I post my stats in order to help COMC and members, (as well as potential members), of COMC. Get your facts straight.

If you have a problem with me, follow Pat's advice and start a new thread. I'll discuss anything you wish somewhere else.