View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
asujbl

Send a message via MSN to asujbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan9 View Post
no I actually didn't miss the part where he opened it. Why would it matter if he opened it? They still sent him a box thats almost half the price. It's a good thing he noticed, regardless of when.

If you go to bestbuy and pick up madden 12 instead of 13 thats your own fault. They shpped this to grant so it's not his fault. Not really something to compare.

If you put on a sweater and it was the wrong size you would know right away. If it didn't fit why did you wear it?

Lol I know those are just example but they are awful ones.

I'm not trying to argue here but there is no reason BO should have kept the profit of sending him the wrong box.

The box is opened sure, but it's not like he is trying to return an opened box. He is keeping it, so it makes sense to refund the difference. Yes, BO is a great place but I dont see this as an example of great customer service. It's what I would expect from BO or just about anyone else to do.
Dude - clearly I was talking about ordering Madden 12 vs. 13 online...

If open it, use it, and make it not in new condition to return (which obviously an open box isn't) there is 0% chance that Best Buy is just going to pay me back the difference if I didn't notice the error when it was shipped to me and I opened it and used it.

Once it's opened or used it's on the buyer for not checking.

Again - Blowout has top notch service - but to assume they owe anything back after a box that isn't inspected is opened is just not reality.
asujbl is online now   Reply With Quote