View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #64 (permalink)
nabzy28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
I know. She is very personable. We had a long conversation about it. Actually, I was sort of hoping it wouldn't be too widely known. I'd love to pick up a couple of APs after the holiday season, but I'm afraid they will all be gone by then

I wish her much success in her pursuit of cover art though, and I'm sure she'll still be accepting PSC and pin-up commissions for a long time to come!
She shouldn't have much trouble at all with the cover artwork. Her style is unique and she seems to be off to a good start. My Marvel Premiere AP from her was approved today. Knowing the quality pieces I already have from her, I just told her the character and left everything up to her. I don't even have a scan of what I'm getting yet, but I am 100% certain it'll be incredible.
Do you "work" for TOPPS? Since no one answers phones, emails or customer service inquiries via the website or facebook, hit me up about that 2012 Jim Brown Five Star Autograph. Thanks! Initial inquiry sent Jan 2015. Months with no response - 3.
nabzy28 is online now   Reply With Quote