View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #58 (permalink)
bdoody42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
I am a Bulls fan before anything else, and I was alive and watching every one of Jordan's championships. Jordan is better than Kobe....but not by much.

It's people's attitude with Kobe that bugs me. Jordan punches a teammate in practice and "OMG he's such a competitor!" Kobe gets on teammates and "He's a horrible teammate" There's a huge double standard that exists with these guys.

Like I said, Jordan is better than Kobe, but for the most part people tend to forget about the negative things with older players because they are so far removed from that time.

Maybe in 20 years people will look back and Kobe will be widely accepted as a top 5 player, but who knows
I am by no means calling Jordan or Kobe the best teammates ever. They both do things to push players away and not get the best out of there teammates like Magic,Robertson,Bird, or Lebron. These are players known more for passing and making others better.

We can compare Kobe and Jordan easier than other players because of the similar style.

I am not saying Kobe isn't amazing. He just shouldn't be argued as the best ever. Clearly.