View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 11:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
scotts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ima_do_me213 View Post
Luck is overated he isn't the next Peyton Manning he is the next Mcnabb. Wilson will be the only qb from the draft class thats still a starter 5 years from now. RGIII will have a serious injury that will mess up his career and Luck will show his true "talent" when he actually has a challenging schedule I mean the only even halfway good teams they have faced so far this year is Bears(Colts lost) Packers (Colts won then again Packers haven't been the same Super Bowl team they used to be) and Patriots (again Colts lost) and Colts lost to the Jaguars and Jets and Luck couldn't even throw for 200 yards against the Browns come on now seriously people
Are you out of your mind? Luck as the next McNabb? I don't think Luck is gonna make people forget about Manning but he will be better then McNabb ever was. I do agree with you about RG3 though, he needs to learn to get down when he runs in the middle of the field. He can say he will slide but he never does. Remember young man the name Mike Vick. Oh and the Browns actually have a good defense, so thats not so far fetched as you made it sound.
scotts is offline   Reply With Quote