View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #742 (permalink)
addicted36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolrobb View Post
Well, I must be crazy because I value Harvin about as much as I value Rodgers given this is a PPR league, especially when it's the difference between losing my first round pick or third round pick. I hope you're right and I'm picking 12th, lol, but picking in the 12 hole isn't as bad as it seems since I'm betting at least a few folks are going to keep their first/second round pick making that 12 hole pick probably in the top 5-7.
Have to disagree about as strongly as possible. Rodgers is solid, Percy is oft injured and in his 4 year career has only finished one season playing all 16 games. If I had the choice of Aaron Rodgers for the last pick of the first round and Percy Harvin in the 3rd round there is no choice to me. But that's just me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolrobb View Post
Given the timing, I move that whoever was on your roster at the end of the REGULAR season should be fair game to keep, at least for this season. I'd at least like the option to keep Percy even if I go with Rodgers.

This is all assuming we make this a keeper league, we should put that to official vote. If we do it, I want to call the regular season roster rule the "Percy clause".

Anyways, I vote no on the keeper idea. It's a weak no though, I won't be too upset if it goes the other way.
I'm ok with the Percy clause and any other clauses we need to come up with. Your right this was bad timing to talk about this idea but like your weak "No" I'm cool either way we do it. And I take it that your in next year with your reply

Keegan, you know you have to keep Trent Richardson my friend, that's sick value
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote