Originally Posted by gmen
I was on the fence about selling but I think i'm gonna hold on to it for a while. My question now is do i redeem now or not, will topps run out and have to give me a replacement if i wait to long?
They should have this card right now so the wait should be relatively short; indeed, I would redeem it now. I have seen other Orange JFs on the board and eBay so again, get that baby redeemed ASAP! I think all you have to worry about now is how they pack it out
Just say a little prayer for a safe trip to your hands
Look forward to seeing it when it arrives and good luck with the shipping/handling!