View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #959 (permalink)
tajikey
Approved Group Break Host
 
tajikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Visalia, CA
Posts: 13,110
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Well I was going to keep those secret since they came via smoke signal, but then this morning I saw them posted on my favorite Tijuana Donkey Porn site. Knowing Blowout's demographics, I figured 95% of the site had already seen the ideas so I was sharing here for the other 5%. My bad!
Which begs the question, is an horse an athlete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Not only do you come up with crappy ideas, you also steal them from others and claim them as your own. Only one person here can jack Ice's lyrics, and that's me!
It takes two to tango, sir. Care to dance?
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote