View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
DaBaddestHic

Default 2003 Topps Series 2 HTA Jumbo Box

I had a pretty awesome mail day today; 8 envelopes and this box that I ordered on Friday. I was really looking forward to this box; one black parallel guaranteed and some cool autos and relics to chase after.

Not really sure what to think about what I got out of it though. The black card came in the first pack, and I was super disappointed to see it was a team card. Then when I saw that the "hit" of the box was a buyback of Reggie Jackson from 1987 Topps I was really bummed.

Then I checked ebay and it seems like those two cards might sell ok, so I guess it's not as bad as I thought. Hopefully I got a full base set, I haven't sorted them yet. But I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't since two of my inserts were duplicates.

Inserts not pictured:
Topps All-Stars: Vladimir Guerrero, Torii Hunter
Hit Parade: Juan Gonzalez, Adres Galarraga, Barry Bonds
Red Back: Jason Giambi, Manny Ramirez, Mike Piazza
Gold: Khalil Greene Draft Pick, Bobby Cox, New York Mets, Terry Mulholland, A.J. Pierzynski
Record Breakers: George Brett, Edgar Martinez, Frank Thomas x2, Jim Rice, Frank Robinson

Last edited by DaBaddestHic; 12-11-2012 at 12:03 AM.
DaBaddestHic is offline   Reply With Quote