View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
houdini
BlowoutTV

Talking Watch out for Ooosh mmbtvs dirtybirdy Cynner007 cobbcollector packtheripper hearseguy

They have donated to my Christmas break and they get little to know recognition for it so I wanted to point it out for everyone!

- $50 BO Gift Certificate donated by mystery benefactor (I cannot tell you this is Ooosh, but it really is!)
- $10 BO Gift Certificate donated by DirtyBirdy
- $150 towards more product at BO donated by mmbtvs
- ~30 Prospect Challenge codes donated by Cynner007
- ~$50 auto/relic lot of all sports donated by cobbcollector - see some images here
- $50 paypal donated by packtheripper
- $50 paypal donated by hearseguy
- $50 paypal donated by jrubbo23
- 1982 Topps baseball set & IP hockey 8X10's Martin St Louis and Trevor Lindon donated by ernieren
- 2008 Donruss Americana Sports Legends Hobby Box donated by murphy1313
- 2011 Bowman Chrome green xfractor set donated by Craiggysanford
- 2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition baseball 15 pack blister box donated by nbalinks!
- Chris Sale BGS 9.5 donated by BigEd - see image here
- $50 Blowout Gift Certificate donated by a Cubs fan. (Asked to remain anonymous.)
- 6 un-opened packs of top loaders (150 total standard size) and 12 un-opened magnetic one touch holders (10 standard size, 1 50pt and 1-120pt) donated by dirtybirdy

Adding names to the list almost daily. Please thank these people if you get the opportunity!

Also, a few others have asked to donate and we are working out the details. For donation of items, I am asking donors to wait and ship directly to the winner. Bypassing me altogether.

Houdini's FREE Christmas Break 2012 - Join for FREE - Merry Christmas!
"Do you think Panini is going to respond to this? This is outright fraud. They said the Diamonds were real....they have been proven to be fake. How do they get away with this? Group breakers.............thats how."

Last edited by houdini; 12-23-2012 at 06:07 PM.
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote