View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 03:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
49ers_Swag

Default Haiku Suspended- Rumors of massive scam emerge..

In a great mood and Holiday Lots... Part.II

Last few pages some interesting points being made...nobody wants to post this as everyone hopes it turns out to be false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncomanning18 View Post
I am speaking on behalf of Haiku, and he said that he is going out of town right now dealing with alot of different stuff and would like everyone that bought from him in the last few days or week that has not gotten there cards to just file a claim through paypal and he will refund you. I cannot say anymore than that, because that is all I know

Multiple theories as to what is really going on. Please come forward if you are owed funds/mystery lots/convertibles/mansions/private jets/tickets/etc

I kept this to myself for a few days:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers_Swag View Post
I purchased a card from haiku, when it arrived it was damaged. Whether he sold it that way without informing me or it was damaged in transit I do not know. Doesn't matter. The fact that he would contact another member to pay me instead of simply paying me himself is what caused concern. Perhaps I am also being paranoid.
UPDATE: $50 PAYPAL RECEIVED VIA PDAWSON21 ON BEHALF OF HAIKU
2ND UPDATE: RECEIVED THE REST OF OWED FUNDS FROM SAME MEMBER

Last edited by 49ers_Swag; 12-18-2012 at 09:07 PM.