View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:21 PM   #60 (permalink)
Clarka3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonacats8 View Post
I don't think it's over for good, but for the foreseeable future it is, and here is why

Based on your post count and feedback, yesterday I would have had no qualms about making a trade/sale/purchase from you, and I'd assume based on mine you'd be willing to as well.

But after all this and seeing members who have similar "stats" being called out and questioned, there is just no trust in those numbers anymore.

Please don't take offense to this, but I wouldn't make a deal with you right now as I don't know you, we haven't done deals or had discussions in the past, so I wouldn't expect you to want to make a deal with me either right now

It's going to take a lot of time to build this place back up, but even that can't start yet, the mushroom cloud needs to dissipate before you can move back home
Kyle, you just have to pay attention to the people you deal with. A lot of members get put on ignore if they seem "off" or get called out (and are indeed at fault). That makes dealing pretty easy.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote