View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #155 (permalink)
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
I'm still thinking this was some elaborate prank to figure out who really supports him.

you have got to be the biggest moron i've ever seen in my life...... I'm not even trying to disrespect you, but this isn't a joke or a game man, people lost thousands of dollars here. I find it extremely offensive that you supported all these giveaways, freebee's, praised the man like he was god, and then are still talking in a manner like your helping someone, you haven't helped anyone at all except maybe haiku with your constant praise of him......

how stupid do you have to be to not understand that someone operating from multiple cities, with a p.o. box, etc etc and the list goes on was setting this whole thing up?

c'mon man atleast if your going to be a tool, have some respect for the members who lost on this.
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins
Qwasian is offline   Reply With Quote