View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #29 (permalink)
Fraser9698

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I understand the situation. My issue isnt with you. Issue is with people sending idle threats of prison time for not sending cards back that they paid for and didnt know about them being stolen.

Again, maybe you need to file with the Police? Have you done this yet? This way you can document everything given back and if anything is sent, that you know what to do with it.

And since we are trying to get things back. You know any way of me getting back $7k that I was scammed out of a couple of years ago?

You make the mistake and the rest of us have to pay for it?
Sorry I guess I misunderstood ya I thought you were attacking me.

I don't want anyone in jail, they didn't know the cards were stolen. How am I making anyone else have to pay for it? I just started a thread that was a shot in the dark thinking someone may have been given these cards, in which case I would like them back(and will of course send some money to anyone honest enough to return them). Not to mention it may help us figure out who the hell this guy really is.

Also, as I said in that other thread if anyone knows if the Durant Sport Kings was stolen and whoever the owner was, I would like to return it(despite the fact that I paid for it).

Thank you
Fraser9698 is offline   Reply With Quote