View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #2130 (permalink)
calculusdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
If the Mods had any BRAINS they would shut down all the Haiku posts. Let the people who were stupid enough to send him money without knowing wtf they were getting, Pay Pal and the authorities handle it. To many Magnum P.I.'s here who don't know crap and spreading rumors and accusing other members. Like I said before the Mods are incompetent, they are fast to ban or suspend a member for cursing ect.., but they let this mystery lots BS go on for so long in plain sight.
I know I'm going to catch a little flak for this, but whatever ...

It is my understanding that the mods on this site are completely unpaid. And what is the annual revenue of Blowout Cards?

Blowout maintains these message boards for one reason and one reason only -- attention and revenue to the company. You would think that the moderators over these boards, being that they are providing a value-added service to a portion of the company that tangibly increases revenue, would be compensated in some manner.

If I am wrong, and the mods here are paid ... then fire away. But it is my understanding that they are unpaid ... and if I were in their situation, I would have handed in my resignation 48 hours ago.