Originally Posted by durstlimpbizkit
Edit: Well, consider me pissed. Nothing has shown up yet, tracking has shown no updates, and tomorrow we're getting hit with 10-15" of snow. I'm most likely going to have to wait until after this weekend (possibly next week) before I get my last 6 boxes. I'm fed up with this entire transaction.
I know how you feel, I have two boxes left I've been waiting for (not from Solarfly) that are still in 'Waiting' status. When I emailed them about a week ago for an update, they expected to receive them on the 19th (today).
Then they asked if I would like to modify or cancel my order because of this inconvenience, lol. NOTHING could get me to cancel an order for $72 boxes lol.