View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #4419 (permalink)
Qwasian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoug76 View Post
Shocking you don't bother to address the questions......

Can you not at least admit since you were wrong on Bronco (your words not mine) and clearly full of sh$t about people knocking on Grant's door, Thier is a possibility you are wrong yet again?

Or yesterday was just dropping (incorrect) "bombs", but you are super duper sure you are right this time?
I am wrong about "EVERYTHING"........ the thread is a 3 ring circus..... Im just having fun playing along with you fun guys....... message boards are for entertainment man, you don't fight crime on a message board. I mean? even if you did solve this thing, what does that mean? what would you do? we could all figure it out and get it solved, it's not going to make your card collecting any better. what resolution are you really seeking? you are in a 177 page thread and not a moderator, administrator, person with any authority what so ever in sight...... what did you really think was going to happen? this isn't where you go to file your complaint, if that's your agenda, you made a wrong turn.

I still do want to be buddies though
Collecting Football: GENO SMITH / E.J. MANUEL / Giovani Bernard / Cordarrelle Patterson / Eddie Lacy / Andrew Luck / Russell Wilson Basketball: Michael Carter Williams / Bradley Beal / Blake Griffin / Paul George / Damian Lillard / WNBA: Skylar Diggins