1 Jumbo Case of 2012 Bowman Baseball, Team Draft Style. Many of you had expressed interest in the other thread, so let's fill this up and get it going.
1 case 1174.95/30 = 39.16
+ Shipping ($4) and Supplies ($1) = 44.16
+ PP Fees (1.58) = 45.74
Call it 45.50 1st slot
44 Each Additional
- If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.
- If you join this break, you must be willing to pay within 24 hours of the break going active. We want to order right away - it takes 2 days after payment for the cases to arrive.
- If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.
-I will ship your cards promptly! Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery. This rule is so that Blowout Cards can see that you have received your cards and it makes it easier for me to open another break.
-If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomized amongst all participants.
- HAVE FUN! NO WHINING!
1. The draft clock will run from 2 PM to 11 PM eastern (11am to 8pm pacific) every day starting the next day after the random is posted.
2. You get 30 minutes from the time the previous pick was made. If you miss your clock (and have not sent a list), you are on automatic auto-pick until you check-in.
3. If you send a list, I am going to use it. If you are on and want to draft instead of me using your list, just post "Hey I am here to draft - do not use my list." You need to do this well in advance of your spot or I may not see it. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I wait the entire 30 minutes and then use your list. When your spot comes up, I use your list.
4. Common courtesy is extremely important in these drafts - especially this one. PM the next person in line (or ask someone to PM for you if you cannot). Subscribe to the thread and stay updated! If you are nearing your 30 minute deadline and are still picking, just post a comment - "Hey, I am here and picking now."
5. You CAN trade during your clock - but there is only 30 minutes for you or whoever buys the spot to pick. Their clock does NOT start over after a sale or trade - make sure they know that they are up!
6. DO NOT SELL SPOTS OUTSIDE THE BREAK!
7. Remember, the clock starts after the last pick is made. PM's are nice, but your clock does not start after a pm. Be sure and track the draft - it is your responsibility.
8. The clock is 30 minutes, but I may not be able to immediately auto-pick every 30 minutes of every day.
1. scottagibson St. Louis Cardinals
2. auburn35 (1) Boston Red Sox
3. kevinshreves (2) Washington Nationals
4. mcholke Texas Rangers
5. fly606us Pittsburgh Pirates
6. dbaks (1) Seattle Mariners
7. Shanehw (1) Atlanta Braves
8. shabagel (1) Chicago Cubs
9. upsbroker06 (1) San Francisco Giants
10. Gohansmy (1) Baltimore Orioles
11. Swipe79 (1) New York Yankees
12. Dodgerfan10 (1) Los Angeles Dodgers
13. Axeldog15 (1) Oakland Athletics
14. Andrew Jones (1) Minnesota Twins
15. stera8 (1) Colorado Rockies
16. gr33d (1) Cleveland Indians
17. fly606us San Diego Padres
18. skate81 Kansas City Royals
19. skate81 (via kevinshreves) Philadelphia Phillies
20. dlab85 (1) Detroit Tigers
21. skate81 (2) Cincinnati Reds
22. auburn 35 (via fly606us) Toronto Blue Jays
23. mcdo0423 (1) Tampa Bay Rays
24. dimer10 Los Angeles Angels
25. jrubbo23 Chicago White Sox
26. jrubbo23 (2) Miami Marlins
27. BigSeph (1) Arizona Diamondbacks
28. skate81 (via pitch21) New York Mets
29. scottagibson (2) Milwaukee Brewers
30. mcholke (2) Houston Astros