View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #1176 (permalink)
WilsonValdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomo View Post
im still not sure the complaint, i show the cards. i never hide cards.
but you guys are puppet shows, i am not. and not one person has ever complained to me about it outside of here. we all saw what happened to that exquisite guy a few years back. I wonder if he has come out of his house yet. I do this full time and do not have a job to go to, nor do i want one.
Ill stick with being an honest breaker no one has reason to doubt, cept here i guess. No prob, cant please everyone and no one has to join.
Dear Lord...."It's not me, it's just all of you guys".

I've never seen a person less able to take criticism in an adult fashion. Congrats.

Fact is you frequently have the cards off camera (For example: when you pulled the super, the card was off-camera for a long period of time.) Again, nobody is accusing you of doing anything malicious, but I think it's a valid request/criticism to keep the damn cards on camera, like every other legitimate breaker does.

Just because you break "stacks and stacks" and "millions" doesn't mean that common decency doesn't apply.