View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 05:31 AM   #1183 (permalink)
xbignick

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomo View Post
i will never stray away from what has worked. At some point people are going to have to learn to trust someone. you can try and try but you will never see anything fishy with my breaks. Im not the guy ripping 3 boxes when i can afford them, next year may be half million worth of wax, um, not blowing that kind of profit to swipe someones gold ref. putting the focus on the cards is not my show, that's everyone else show, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I do understand your stance, but I was asked to do this because of my honest repuation and based on how stupid i get over big cards for my customers I think it's pretty obvious how much I enjoy that.
Then what's the point of watching...you know...a card break if not to see the cards?
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown