View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:59 AM   #68 (permalink)
pat10021839

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismiller81 View Post
Yeah I emailed the guy to make sure he wanted to go through with the case. I told me everyone is talking about his 2 different accounts and all the shilling he has been doing on his accounts. I told him if he drops the case Ill have this thread deleted. Im waiting to see what he says back?
Bad thing is now the guy has you on extortion and if he sends the message to ebay they could close your account. I had a similar incident where I sent a card out and the buyer stated he did not receive the card. Ebay changed the case for the buy from item not received to an item as not described case since he signed for it and the DC showed delivered. Unfortunately Paypal and Ebay will side with the buyer as long as he complies with all of the things they ask him to do. In my case I was covered since I insured the item and was able to get my money back from the post office after two and a half months of jumping through their hoops.
pat10021839 is offline   Reply With Quote