View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #74 (permalink)
wheeler281

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMasterpiece View Post
THIS GUY DOES SCAM PEOPLE. There was a thread on here a few months back about him. Id tried looking for it but i cant seem to find it. He changes ids on ebay. There were some people that bought items off forums from him and paid and then he wouldnt send. Hes a kid from New York. Wish i remembered everything. The only forum he stays legit on is hobbykings. He even admitted scamming a guy once before and got caught up and sent a message saying he was sorry. His hobbykings id is cp3 4 mvp. The card is posted in a thread of his also as a new pickup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingJustin View Post
Wait, so he posted the Gordon as a new pick up?
HobbyKings.com :: View topic - Recent Pickups!!!

Now that it has been brought up. I was pm;ed on fcb by a very reliable source that he had issues over here under an id and that he would take payment and not send. I as well am unable to find the thread. Hopefully I can once i get more time or get lucky using the search feature. I was waiting til I had my ducks in a row but glad to see others remembered too
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 12-29-2012 at 01:09 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote