View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #309 (permalink)
nateadams2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmets95 View Post
completely disagree to be honest
thats melo's shot he like the in rythm pull up three

if he is feeling it let him shoot when he thinks he wants to

i thought it was smart b/c if he waited till the end he would have gotten doubled or fouled and we would have 2 ft's coming up and still no timeouts

not doubled at the time and got a good look
can't complain

also, even tho he missed they still had a better chance b/c 2 missed free throws they could have got up another 3
or if they had a timeout...

ya tough loss and a tough few games
we need some more solid pg play
kidd gotta penetrate a little

brewer gotta shoot when he has the shot
and novak is honestly terrible.. copeland didnt play second half not sure why i wanted him in instead of novak
not trying to get into an argument with a fellow knicks fan, but melos shot in clutch situations has always been in rythm, not rushed. He still normally sets himself more than that. I've been watching him for 10 years. Look up videos of his game winners, even look up the one from mothers day last year against the bulls. Both of those were 3's and he didn't kill the clock, but he got squared up with the rim alot better than he did tonight. I am not saying he should have waited until the clock ran completely down, all I said is he could have waited for a screen to get a better look, or at least squared up. Look up the videos and you'll see what i'm talking about.
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote