View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
1992topps

Default Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!

I broke a ton of product in the past week, some 06&07 Future stars, a few 07 artifacts, a few 08 chrome, 3 blasters of 2010 platinum and 3 blasters of 2011 Update, and a case of 2012 Bowman chrome blasters, and a box of 08 EEE, maybe more, I cant remember, here are some of the goods, real happy with the Griffey auto, I had pulled an expired redemption before for the same card, everything is FOR SALE, I have tons of cards from all of the products listed above, if you need any player in particular, please let me know, PMs please, thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails
Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-1-2-.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-1.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-2-1-.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-2-2-.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-2.jpg  

Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-3.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-4-1-.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-4.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-5-1-.jpg   Yet another large random break. Griffey Auto! Triple Auto!-photo-5.jpg  

1992topps is offline   Reply With Quote