View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
JLR0747

Dear baldbeast,

I suppose you didn't get your items fast enough? Is that why you left me such low detailed seller ratings? You are blocked from bidding on my auction from now on, you have also been reported to ebay. Happy Holidays!

- jlr0747

Dear jlr0747,

Reported for what? For leaving you positive feedback? Are you serious? I didn't leave you any low ratings or negative remarks. Is this the way you treat all peoplw who spend money with you?

- baldbeast

Dear baldbeast,

You left low detailed seller ratings!

Dear jlr0747,

No sir, that is not true. I marked 5 on all.
I would never leave negative or low ratings for not getting something quick. Especially this time of the year when the mail runs even slower than it already does. Have a nice day!

- baldbeast

Dear baldbeast,

You can't hide facts, confirmed with my ebay rep and with ebay dsr seller reports. YOU did not leave all 5.0's. Now that you are blocked, I will have a nice day.

Dear jlr0747,

ok...think what you want. Ebay Rep huh? Thats a good one. I'm reporting you for harrasment over getting left positve feedback. LOL.

- baldbeast

Dear baldbeast,

Yes eBay rep, gold eBay seller. Although any seller can review dsr's via reports. Go ahead and report me, it'll probably help my end.

Dear jlr0747,

Have a good one Joe, hope tomorrow is good as well. I've got to move on now, much more pressing issues to deal with, like taking a crap.
You have a nice store, nice cards, nice all the way around. I'm sorry my feedback of "thanks" wasn't good enough for you.

My Best-
Scott

- baldbeast

-I do not send paypal payments as a gift, you pay your fee's and I will pay mine-
www.JLR0747.com
Twitter: @JLR0747
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote