View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 04:29 AM   #40 (permalink)
wju2004

All updated folks and corrected a few things. We have 2 spots left in the draft break and 9 left in the random break. Still plenty of time to fill in the spots though. It won't go to active until both cases are filled.

Once the two cases fill up, I will start taking back-up spots. Once we are moved to active, I will post my paypal e-mail address with the [at] instead of @ simply to keep spam scanners at bay. We will need to get a few payments in to go ahead and lock in our cases. I will talk to blowout as I know there was something I read about possible discounts for group breaks, but unsure if this is possible for NT due to MAPP pricing. (Might have only been for non-MAPP products.)

Again, wish everyone the best of luck. I will send out reminders now and then and of course payment will be due 2 weeks prior to release and no later. If someone is idle for an extended period and does not at least make some contact, I will have to remove you simply to ensure that we do not get left waiting and we can start the draft for case 1 as soon as possible.

HOF Auto needs (276/287): www.freewebs.com/wju2004

Last edited by wju2004; 01-04-2013 at 10:20 AM.
wju2004 is offline   Reply With Quote