View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
HYPTZEMDSTRPLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPTZEMDSTRPLES View Post
Last week I decided for the helluva it to stop by my Toys 'R Us to see it they had any post Christmas deals.The week before I went there and they had a couple '11 Topps Update blasters marked down.They had some '11 Topps value boxes too at the time, but I passed.So I go back a week later and see all of their cards are "buy one get 2nd half off", so I scoop up all the Topps value boxes they had left hoping for some Trout and Cardinals Diamond Aniversary.Unfortunatley, didn't get either, at least I had fun opening them.Not much to look at, but did get a jersey card and a cool looking Gehrig insert as well as a Chapman RC logo refractor (back of card doesn't even say it's a refractor).All the Harper refractors were the red ones.

Oddly enough, out of all of these I've bought over time, the Bowman Chrome hobby packs have sucked, and the Topps Update retail packs have been pretty good.Pulled a couple jersey cards and autographs out of the Topps Update, but nothing more than a couple lame refractors out of the Bowman Chrome.
Oddly enough, hit 2 of the gold cards of the same player.Too bad it wasn't Trout.
Attached Thumbnails
5 Topps Value Boxes From Last Year Marked Down-p1010644.jpg   5 Topps Value Boxes From Last Year Marked Down-p1010645.jpg   5 Topps Value Boxes From Last Year Marked Down-p1010646.jpg  
HYPTZEMDSTRPLES is offline   Reply With Quote