Originally Posted by sdoug76
I paid with PP, so all good.
Yeah, I'm worried about mine. Hope they reserve it. Have $250 in PP waiting to clear, figure might be able to call them and pay with PP when it does. More or less just hoping that me "saving my order" will tie it up long enough for me. If not oh well, was surprised to see they have some still in and of itself!