View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:52 PM   #39 (permalink)
cranrasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfestlabs View Post
So I bought a Ryan Braun 2012 Tribute auto from him on June 20th. He replied that he would ship by Monday with DC, so I trusted him. He had around 80 i trader, so I trusted him but he was also in th YouTube community and scammed a reputable trader and good friend of mine so I was taking a risk. Sadly, I took that risk and the card HAS NOT come yet. He said that he shipped out with DC but did not give me tracking. Also, I was talking to him thru my friend and he supposedly shipped and empty bubble mailer, but that hasnt even come yet if he did. He is no longer responding to PMs or emails, and I have yet to get the card. I paid $27 goods for it because I didn't feel safe paying gift, so I felt a little assured. Time to file a claim yet?
A few days ago he tried to sell me a Ryan Braun 2012 Tribute auto. I asked for a scan and he gave me an ebay link. That's about the same time I noticed his feedback...

I WANT YOUR MONTEE BALL
cranrasp is offline   Reply With Quote