View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #167 (permalink)
hairyangryfella
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
no, it was because you made up lies in your hk post. for attention i guess, who knows. i have always found you to be one of the most irritating whiners on BO as every little thing seems to upset you. but i never thought you would stoop to lies and deceipt. you proved me wrong. have you ever stopped and asked yourself why you have had huge problems with so many members here? seriously i've never seen anyone get into as many girly spats as you. anyway i'm not interested in your quest for endless drama, so go ahead and have the last word. i'm sure you are contacting the mods crying about me even as i type this.
Do you think I even give the slightest damn about you?

Maybe it's because I have morals that I run into conflict on this site. People bagging a forum because they're jealous or bitter, well as a member of it I will stick up for it.

How did I lie? All I said was tongue-in-cheek that it was all HK's fault according to the usual bashers, OMG I'm spreading lies and deceit about you.

Maybe it's because there are so many trolls and trouble makers (and idiots) here that I run into conflict? I would like to just see and talk about HOBBY TALK without having to deal with people that accuse you wrongfully, or are overly/unfairly critical of somewhere you are from/a part of, or can't see any opinion other than their own...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote