View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #219 (permalink)
hairyangryfella

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
I think you need to let it go.

Like I said it was a joke. I used harboring to try and be funny. Sorry you didn't like my joke. Did you actually think I was saying hk was aware and protecting him?

On a ironic note I actually got a pm for a member after I posted that saying you specifically would be coming for me because I mentioned hk. And look what happened you freaked out and yes threw a tantrum over nothing. Congratulations on being able to let stuff go.
So after this being settled you're insisting on bringing it right back up again aren't you...

You aren't funny. You are bitter about a forum you were banned from and poke at it any chance you can get. I have explained that they probably needed to be made aware, they have since been, and they have taken action.

Let me guess, cardsdownunder or OJ sent you the PM. If not them, then obviously someone else extremely bitter that they were banned. And you really need to learn what things mean if you're going to try to use them... tantrum? 'coming for you'? Yeah... someone is a bit too self-important isn't he...

You unfairly criticize something I'm a member of, I will defend it. It would be the same if you were talking about OCT, or the company I work for, or my sports team etc etc. Except you haven't been banned from any of those (as far as I'm aware...) so you have no reason to cause trouble, even if you are "joking".

Once again, this has been settled. HK did what they could when they were made aware. There is no need to go any further with this.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote