View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #221 (permalink)
Orangejello727
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
So after this being settled you're insisting on bringing it right back up again aren't you...

You aren't funny. You are bitter about a forum you were banned from and poke at it any chance you can get. I have explained that they probably needed to be made aware, they have since been, and they have taken action.

Let me guess, cardsdownunder or OJ sent you the PM. If not them, then obviously someone else extremely bitter that they were banned. And you really need to learn what things mean if you're going to try to use them... tantrum? 'coming for you'? Yeah... someone is a bit too self-important isn't he...

You unfairly criticize something I'm a member of, I will defend it. It would be the same if you were talking about OCT, or the company I work for, or my sports team etc etc. Except you haven't been banned from any of those (as far as I'm aware...) so you have no reason to cause trouble, even if you are "joking".

Once again, this has been settled. HK did what they could when they were made aware. There is no need to go any further with this.

Hairy, I urge to to stop accusing me of false statements and bringing my name into anything. MODS have warned both of us already. WHy are you trying to get some of us banned so badly?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote