View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #223 (permalink)
hairyangryfella

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
hairyangrygirl, can you PLEASE jump off my nuts? maybe just for a minute or two? they really need a break. they are sore as hell from you ridin' them all day long. while you're at it, can you maybe stop making up rubbish about me? how you have not been banned from this website is beyond me. i've never seen anyone try anywhere near as hard as you do to start drama and create conflicts with people. this thread alone is proof but there are countless others. you gotta be the loneliest bloke on the planet. this thread is about how the OP got scammed and what's being done about it. please be a decent human being and take your drama tour elsewhere
Me? Yet all you bitter people banned from HK can't help but take pot shots at it unnecessarily?
Had the biggest troll on this forum not felt the need to bring up and make fun of HK in this whole thing, and many others of you joining in, NONE of this would have happened. Chris was scammed. The member was caught out and since banned. But let's take shots at another forum, yeah, I'm totally the one starting things. Get that? I am NOT the one STARTING them.

As I keep stating, I will defend things when they are unfairly criticized. Certain people will take any opportunity to criticize, when they're mostly wrong or ignorant to the situation. There are always two sides to a story, problem is that most of you can only see one.

Enough already, this thread is done with. Hope you all have a lovely day.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote