View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
smackvay
Approved Group Sub Host

Default Bgs group submission $7.50 a card see inside for details

SUBMISSION IS FULL
I'd like everyone to get your cards posted in thread as the sooner it fills the sooner we can send them in(probably another 7-10 days maybe sooner)
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS SHOOT ME A PM AS ID LOVE TO HAVE YOU IN THIS SUB

BECKETT BGS Bulk Grading Group Submission - Sign ups from $7.50/card (non auto), $8.50/card for certified pack pulled autos. Submission is a 20 day service.

Members must meet the following criteria in order to submit their cards for grading.

Must not have any recent negative or neutral feedback

I can not guarantee a certain grade of your card(s). I'm not responsible for any card(s) that get lost or damaged if you haven't chosen to get your cards insured to me or insured from me back to you.

In order for the submission to happen on a monthly or bi monthly basis i will need 100 cards in each submission. You may submit as many cards as you choose, no limit on quantity

BGS will grade any card from any set. They are able to grade thicker cards up to 6.5mm (1/4").

If BGS looks at your card and deems it is ungradeable due to trimming or altering you will still be charged. They will NOT grade rookie premiere autos, in person autos, or autos that need authentication(not in this group sub they would need to be sent seperately which i will do a group for that at a later date) Since they have to look at the card to determine this they still charge the per card price regardless of no grading.

When do I ship my cards & when do I pay?:
Cards and payment are not due until the sub has closed.(the earlier you send cards the easier on me)

How can I pay for my submission?:
Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Check, or Money Order. This should be sent with your cards.(paypal will be recommended and accepted but you are responsible for all fees)

How are you expected to ship your cards?:
Plain white envelopes are not recommended. If you expect your cards to get to me safely at least use a padded mailer. You are responsible for your cards getting to me so send in a safe manner that makes you comfortable. (padded mailer, d/c, insured, signature required any or all.)

How many cards can you submit?:
Members may submit Unlimited amount.
Their is no value limitations on cards

If you are submitting a non serial numbered card then only one of that card will be allowed in the submission. The first member to submit that card via post will be the one to submit it. The same member may submit multiples of the same non serial numbered card. If your card can be distinguished by a serial number then multiple submissions from multiple members will be allowed.

The break down:
Amount of cards multiplied by the cost per card.
Shipping to BGS: Factor $2 on average. varies depending on value of cards
Shipping from BGS back: Factor $5. varies depending on value of cards
Shipping from me to you: Depends on how many cards, thickness, d/c, insurance, signature confirmation etc. If your cards are being shipped back to you in a padded mailer $.50 is added to your shipping cost for the mailer.
So factor ABOUT 7 bucks to and from BGS pending on the VALUE of your submission and how many cards.

Shipping back to you will depend upon what u want and how many cards you submitted. I ship at cost as im not doing this submission to make money im doing it because i enjoy cards and the card grading process.

When you post your cards please use the below template.

Year Card Info Player Name Card # Auto (if applicable) Serial #(if applicable) BV$
1. 2009 SP Authentic Pat White #399 A 112/999 BV $30
Total Book Value of all cards $30
Return Insurance back to you = yes or no
Return Signature = yes or no

Book Values on cards are VERY important as they need to be book values or accurate pricing, if not it will inflate the overall insurance to and from BGS.

These are the prices for Basic first class service with DC.

Weight Not Over $ Price
1 ounce.......................$1.64
2 ounces.....................$1.64
3 ounces.....................$1.64
4 ounces.....................$1.81
5 ounces.....................$2.98
6 ounces.....................$2.15
7 ounces.....................$2.31
8 ounces.....................$2.48
9 ounces.....................$2.65
10 ounces...................$2.82
11 ounces...................$2.99
12 ounces...................$3.14
13 ounces...................$3.28

Over 13 ounces I will mail priority mail rates are:

Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $5.35 (8 cards or less if thicker cards).
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box $11.35 OR
If priority mail gets to you cheaper i will just send in a box and send it priority

Insurance Rates (maximum liability is $5,000):
$0.01 to $50.................$1.85
$50.01 to $100.............$2.35
$100.01 to $200...........$2.90
$200.01 to $300...........$4.85
$300.01 to $400...........$5.95
$400.01 to $500...........$7.05
$500.01 to $600...........$8.15
$600.01 to $5000.........$8.15 + $1.10 per $100.

Please do not post if you do not intend to submit as this submission is open to about anyone as a service so people can save money and get a premium company to grade their cards. If you have ANY questions please ASK. im on here to much so i will get right back to you. Thank you Blowout Card Forum for letting me do this

list has been moved about 5 posts down

Last edited by smackvay; 02-08-2013 at 08:14 PM.
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote