View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:29 PM   #65 (permalink)
death2redemptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
um no ............. steroids are illegal in the united states ....... once again ... it dont matter if you work for pizza hut or the mlb you cant do steroids !!!!!!!!
Yes, you could do steroids if you worked for pizza hut! Steroids are only illegal if you don't have a prescription for them. All steroids are Schedule III controlled substances which is a category of legal drugs that have less potential for abuse or addiction than Schedule I or II drugs and have a useful medical purpose (includes benzphetamine, Vicodin, weaker barbiturates, ketamine, and anabolic steroids such as Depo-Testosterone.). Schedule I controlled substances are drugs that have no currently accepted medical use in the United States, a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and a high potential for abuse (Heroin, LSD, marijuana...however legal in certain states but not federally). These drugs are completely illegal.