View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednecksims View Post
If someone cant reply to me or show me something is shipped in 72 hours (unless previously agreed to) I file. I've never been stiffed on a product or money because of it. Some people say wait 10-14-20 days. That's way too long for someone to have my money and I have nothing.

David
I agree. I find it troubling that so many people on this site have no problem being treated like this by sellers on here. If someone did this to them on Ebay they would be up in arms and starting 20 threads about it. I just think it gets overlooked here because it is so common and people have become so used to being treated like that on here. Some people try to make you feel like you are expecting too much because you expect a decent timely transaction. I mean, is asking for someone to ship quickly or to keep the lines of communication open really asking alot of someone? Its pretty sad if people think holding someone to some standards is putting an inconvienece on a seller. If I buy something from you I expect it shipped in a timely manner. And If you dont ship in a timely manner I do expect you to answer my pm when I ask you about it. I think some people got some pretty big balls to feel like they can just take someones money and then ignore them. But then again they are allowed to do it on here and thats why they do it. You can try and spin it anyway you want but thats the truth. I know alot of people dont like to hear it but the truth is the truth.

Last edited by cking; 01-12-2013 at 10:02 PM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote