View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:54 AM   #3030 (permalink)
CAS239

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveskywalker View Post
2 cases I got for a great price and locked in 6 months before release from a great US supplier that helped me with S1 - These cards were non existent here in Australia, and not 1 of the 3 retailers I ordered from came through. Thats when I said !@#$ ill get 2 more cases @ top dollar through ebay and hope the doubles can pay some off. I couldnt really afford it, but hey, this is a great show and a great product and as a collector, the value is just the icing on the cake, I doubt I could ever sell a sketch or redemption I pulled no matter what the price. So like many of us its a little frustrating to see people sitting on cases, or selling sketches the way the are, purely for cashola. Oh the mighty dollar
That's pretty good you got two cases for great prices and didnt get all for high oversell. Does suck about being out of th US and having limited items available without having to resort to stuff like EBay. And even then finding people that ship overseas

I'd be happy with one good priced case when S3 drops later this year to split with a friend, or a bunch of MSRP boxes.
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote