View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
duwal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorMan View Post
Despite the obvious "They are good looking"..What is the appeal of these cards? I've never understood it. These ladies don't act, and if they do..it's usually in a skin flick. So why do people like these things? I know some people flip them, but do people actually PC these cards? Or is this strictly a monetary investment type product?

IMO these are basically soft core. It's irritating to search Non sports on Ebay or here, and have to go through a sea of them unsold. I'd love to here a Benchwamers collector/expert to explain these cards to me.

soft core? really?? and to your point probably about 8 or 9 out of 10 people that you ask on the street would say 'what is the appeal of collecting any trading cards?' Simple answer is it is enjoyable. It is absolutely rude to say that 'they don't act and if they do it is in a skin flick.' They are wrestlers, actresses, models, TV hosts, other non-slut occupations. People build a connection with them since they see them on TV or have met them in person just like everyone does for the player or teams they collect in sports.
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote