View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:36 PM   #316 (permalink)
ohiomike

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
Mike the instructions dont always work either, I always include a note in mine detailing what should be charged for the submission but it doesnt always work. I'm now going a step further and boxing the cards according (typically I put 250 in each blaster box, but if its just base I can put 300). I'm not using packing tape to combine a 300 ct box and a 200 ct blaster so that I've got 500 cards for batch 1, then do the same for batch 2, etc.
Yikes. We really shouldn't have to jump through that many hoops for them to get things right. Regardless of how sellers ship their cards, they should be charging what is stated on the website (IE the processing cost per card depending on service level + $3 per 500 cards). Whether the seller wants to use (5) 200 ct boxes to send 1000 cards or (2) 500 ct boxes or any other combination, its still 1000 cards and should be charged accordingly. After problems with them receiving cards on my last 2 submissions, I guess its a little comforting to know I'm not the only one having issues with them... on the other hand, its not a good sign either.

Honestly, its not THAT big of a deal to me as long as they ultimately get things right... but when simple math on their end becomes an issue when they are receiving cards, its more than a little annoying.

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=ohiomike
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote