View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Davesportscards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOWIFB View Post
I would be very careful buying pre-sell items on ebay. Problem is if they are many months ahead of the release date the person could back out and you may not have any recourse as you only have a certain amount of time to ask for your money back on a transaction. How long ago did you preorder this item? As someone said it might be a ponzi scheme gone bad. This has happened with other ebay sellers who presell a bunch of boxes/cases
I always make sure my pre-orders are within the 45 day range. I never pre-order an item more than 3 weeks earlier than the release date. I pre-ordered it on Jan 11th. That's the weird thing, she has sold TONS of cases and boxes, always pre-order, and never had an issue. I buy most of my boxes from ebay, ordered a box from her for the first time in May 2012 and I never left so to say. Heck, she even put up a listing for a pre-order of 2012 Bowman Chrome specifically for me after I asked her if she would be selling loose boxes because she was only listing cases of it at the time. Should I message her?
Davesportscards is online now   Reply With Quote